How do I re-enroll my child for the new school year?
If your student is currently enrolled in a Pembroke Pines Charter School and looking to re-enroll for the new school year, you can do this online by clicking on the "re-enroll" link in the left column of your screen. From here, you will be prompted to login to your existing account or new users will need to create an account by entering your first and last name, email address and creating a password of your choice. Once your new account is created, you will be prompted to begin a registration for your existing student. To do so, you will first look up your student(s), by entering their student id number, first name, last name and birth date. For more information visit the re-enroll link.

Show All Answers

1. How do I re-enroll my child for the new school year?
2. I have created an account and attempted to look up my existing student but I receive an error saying that my student's record cannot be found, what do I do?
3. Do I have to provide anything as part of my re-enrollment form?